This article is regarding the procedure of DSC registration by practicing professional.
Process of DSC registration by practicing professional is as follows-
- Go to the MCA website www.mca.gov.in.
- Click on MCA services option.
- From there select associate DSC option. A screen asking for selecting a role will appear.
4. Select the option of practicing professional from the drop down list.
5. The screen asking for the professional membership details will appear. The applicant must ensure that the details filled are in line with the records in professional institute.
6. In case the membership or enrolment number provided by the applicant is wrong or details filled do not match with the records provided by the professional institute, system will throw an error message to that effect. Further, if the applicant does not have the details as recorded by his Institute, he can get the details from the Institute. However if the details provided by the applicant are correct the system will ask the applicant to enter the incometax PAN number.
7. Further the applicant will be required to verify and confirm the PAN number. As soon as the confirmation is done the system will ask the applicant to select the required DSC.
8. After selecting an appropriate DSC the applicant needs to type the displayed system generated text for verification in the box provided.
9. Then applicant shall click on 'I agree' button to agree to the declaration that details furnished are correct. Finally, he shall click on the 'Submit' button to register his DSC.